Friday 18 October 2013

Prayerfully Trusting God

Walking through the supermarket tonight with my sister I noticed everyone around me looking tired and defeated.
My community were not directly affected by the fires. I have friends who have lost their homes and some who are still under threat.
Last week there was an explosion in part of my suburb and the other day someone was shot to death a few suburbs over and someone was hit by a train in another suburb nearby.
Its hard to think positively at this time and it shows on the faces of the people in my community.

However, I will still choose to stand firm in my God. I will still choose to rely on him and find my hope in him.
For it is not what happens here that matters in the way of possessions and riches. It is the relationships formed. Most importantly though it is our relationship with God that is the biggest concern we should have now.

As I pray for my family and friends most affected by these fires, and for those in and around my community affected by the recent tragedies; I will keep leaning on my God for strength.


Romans 12:12

Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and


keep on praying.



Many blessings and if you're reading this please continue to pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment