Sunday 15 December 2013

A Blessed Year!

So I've finished...

            
Teaching Scripture for the year and due to my University commitments and suburb change I will not be returning.
However, I feel so blessed to have been part of my class' lives. Being the first teacher to last a whole year with them.
Here are some links that helped me along the way:
Fervr.net
Biblegateway.com

My life is about the Change dramatically.
Last night I said goodbye to my Church of 12 years. I am attempting to change degrees and I will soon be in a completely different suburb quiet a trek from most of my friends.

              
Sometimes I don't understand God.
The first thing I thought about all this was - 'Why would God bless me with so much ministry and such close friendships and then take it all away.'
But then I remembered a conversation I had with a great friend of mine earlier this year. He said 'Heather, maybe God is preparing you for harder stuff later in life.'
At the time I didn't like the thought but now I understand.

           
God has blessed me with so much to leave that I can leave knowing that I am always loved and supported not only by these wonderful people but also by my Wonderful God.
We don't always understand what God is doing with us and often life feels like a random string of events but we can be confident that we follow a consistent, all powerful God who knows exactly what he's doing.
So as I attempt to cast my anxieties on God, I will leave this part of my life to start the next with sadness but also joy. 

God is in control, what more can I ask?




Some picture I created for me beach mission team this year. So blessed to be spending 10 days with people who Love God and who Love me before I begin my next phase of life.
Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment