Wednesday 6 November 2013

Creative Days

So another semester is finished and I've spent the last few days just enjoying my paper, brushes, pencils and water. Experimenting and enjoying the small amount of down time I've had.
Here are a few things I've done. They are both my first attempts at watercolour pencils. After some YouTube watching I figured out it wasn't so hard.
 This is a dragon designed for a friend’s birthday gift at her request.



 This is a Jacaranda tree. Something I miss so much. There are a few around where I live but I miss the ones at my old house. There was a park that had carpets of purple flowers and I would enjoy them as I walked to and from the railway station. 



Many blessings!


2 Corinthians 5:15 - And he died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for him who died for them and was raised again.

No comments:

Post a Comment