Friday, 13 September 2013

Flowers

I'm not much of a girly girl - more of a tomboy really.
But sometimes I have my moments.
This was one:
Photo by my Lovely Sister!

The jar was a gift for my 20th and came with homemade melting moments! This was one of the best gifts anyone has ever given me!

Also someone sent me this chapter as encouragement:

Psalm 121

A song for pilgrims ascending to Jerusalem.

1 I look up to the mountains—
    does my help come from there?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
    who made heaven and earth!
3 He will not let you stumble;
    the one who watches over you will not slumber.
4 Indeed, he who watches over Israel
    never slumbers or sleeps.
5 The Lord himself watches over you!
    The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade.
6 The sun will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon at night.
7 The Lord keeps you from all harm
    and watches over your life.
8 The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go,
    both now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment