Friday 23 May 2014

When God says Yes


Life... Life can be crazy.
It's been a while since I've posted anything. A long while for the internet world.
I moved out of my family home onto a University Campus. And the challenges of living outside of home have been both large and small.
       Here is a snapshot of the sunset I  now get to see every evening.

I live with four other students now and share housing is great but also a challenge.

But the best thing so far about all this change has been the way that God has looked after me. You see I moved out suddenly without any planning. I lived with a friend for a few weeks and then moved on campus.
God has provide for me every step of the way and I feel a deeper love and knowledge of him now.
The amount of time I spend in God's word is more than I can explain and the depth of love and trust I have for God causes me great contentment and satisfaction.

       The moon through my telescope!

I encourage all you readers to get your noses in the bible because that is where we learn to truly live and love God.

So get in your Bibles! Know God! Love God and feel the deep satisfaction and contentment that only comes from making your whole life about God.

God provides all and sustains all. He gave us his all in Jesus! What more could we possibly need?


Many blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment